There is a legendary saying “Marriages are made in heaven” which means that God has decided who will be whose spouse. A successful marriage is the result of adjustments, sacrifices, and most importantly, mutual love and respect. Very few couples understand the needs of marriage and lead a happy life. The first important milestone they meet is the happy birthday of twenty-five. This is the main occasion of celebrating the wedding anniversary. The couple becomes a role model for others. They educate the meaning of living together with love, commitment and happiness. They and their children should definitely celebrate this event to make the world understand the values of marriage. Here are some ideas to celebrate this:
Go for a second honeymoon.
· Celebrate in person by going out for lunch and dinner and have some quality time reminiscing about the happy days of the past.
You can again give words of commitment in church and you can enjoy the feeling of being married again.
Plan a wonderful party to share your feelings of being one for many years.
· Children can give a surprise party to their parents.
Aspects to consider when planning the event:
For a surprise party: Your children can throw a surprise party for the beautiful couple. The following tips can be considered to plan the wonderful event.
- Choose the date and time of the party without informing the parents.
- Choose a place that you can relate to your experiences.
- Prepare a guest list.
- The invitations should be selected and mailed to all the invitees and inform them that this party is a surprise for their parents.
- Choose the type of food and the service time.
- Arrange for a photographer to capture moments that can be a keepsake from this silver jubilee anniversary party.
- Reveal the surprise to the parents in such a way that they cannot know anything about the event until the curtain rises.
For a party without surprises: this incredible occasion can be celebrated by the couple themselves. They may plan to throw a party to show their lasting love on the way to the 25th anniversary party. Consider the established tips for hosting the party:
- Based on the budget, choose the time for the meeting.
- Find the right location, such as a ballroom, home, or church hall.
- Decide what clothes you will wear that day.
- Select a nice gift for your spouse. Something related to silver since it resembles the 25th wedding anniversary.
- Invite your whole family, friends and group circle to enjoy the party with you. You can prepare your own card and add a touch of silver to it.
- Prepare or order a cake.
- Decide the type of food you want to serve, the decoration and the type of lighting you want.
- Enjoy the happiness of being together for such a long time.