In order to stay in the relationship you are in right now, there are certain don’ts that you need to be aware of. If you stay away from these prohibitions, you will be able to maintain a harmonious and happy relationship with […]
In order to stay in the relationship you are in right now, there are certain don’ts that you need to be aware of. If you stay away from these prohibitions, you will be able to maintain a harmonious and happy relationship with her. Here are some of the many don’ts of a relationship.
- The ex – Never dare to compare your current girlfriend with any of your previous girlfriends. It is a general rule. Doing so definitely won’t prevent a big fight. Women are pretty sensitive when it comes to the subject of “exes,” so make sure you stay out of it. Anyway, no one wants to be compared to anyone, anyway.
- Mother – Never ever make her feel like she’s your mother. Don’t confuse your little girl by treating her like your mother. Remember that it was mom who served breakfast and washed your dirty things. Her daughter is there for moral and emotional support. Be clear on that!
- Never try to change it, it really is made to be that way. If you love her, don’t change her. She has been like this even before you two met. Swapping her out for someone you call your ideal girlfriend will only complicate things. If she’s really a pain in the ass and you can’t stand her tantrums, just get rid of her and find a new one. That’s so much easier than fighting every day over things you can’t change.
- Don’t change unless you want to – Same with this last one, if she’s not happy with the way you are, split up. If she can’t accept you now, she never will. She should have noticed that you’re a pig the first few days, so why do you suddenly change your mind? The change must not be forced by anyone. It must be self-inflicted.
- Flirty: Your girl can smell blood even if you are miles away. Imagine the worst that could happen once you flirt in front of her. Death will come to those persistent. Are you ready to face a painful death? Others say you can only link when you’re already in an area code or you’ll be history. Hell hath no fury like that of a woman scorned. So when I ask you if the lady in red to your right is beautiful and if that lady is really very sexy, lie. Be sure to mention that “ugly girl” is nothing compared to her.
- Kiss ass: It’s okay to give compliments once in a while. It is necessary to give compliments as she deserves them. Like too many drugs, kissing ass is also fatal, for your ego. You need to stay strong in a subtle way. You need to wear the pants in the relationship. Never become a weeping worm.
- Broken promises – Yes. They say promises are meant to be broken. Well friend, it’s time for you to break with this cliché. Don’t promise anything you can’t do or aren’t capable of doing. In relationships, your partner is like a child. And you know how bad it is to break promises to a child, right? You were a boy once. You know how he feels about him.
- Friends are forever: Most men tend to forget about their friends when they are in a relationship. That’s a no-no. Your friends are already there even before she showed up. There is no reason for your relationship with your friend to change just because she is with you. Besides, who would be with you at the strip club once she decided that she wasn’t happy with you anymore? Yes! Keep your friends!