Many of us find it very difficult to go to a gym regularly. It can be due to many reasons such as the location of a good gym, the cost factor, etc. One of the most common reasons is frequent travel. Portable fitness equipment is the best solution for this.
For those who see portable equipment as just a few spring-loaded gadgets and lightweight resistance bands, it would be a news to know that technology has come a long way and today you get a variety of equipment that can give your body a complete workout that is no less than in any well-equipped gym. With the use of portable fitness equipment, you will be able to easily achieve your goal of an all-around workout in the comfort of your own home and achieve your goal, whether it is an increase in overall appearance, strength and fitness or an increase in performance in any sporting activity, or a simple cardio workout.
Advantages of portable fitness equipment
- With this equipment you can follow your training routine without rest, so it is a better way to exercise to improve your health.
- You can choose the personalized activity for you and you can get help online to get the maximum benefit, under the supervision of an expert.
- There is a wide variety of portable fitness equipment to choose from, depending on your choice and your budget.
- You can follow a routine exercise program without having to worry about the hours and dress codes associated with a regular gym.
- The total weight of any piece of equipment is very less (about 1 pound to 2.5 pounds) and can fit in a very small bag that can be easily carried anywhere.
Variety of portable fitness equipment
There is a wide variety to choose from. Some of the commonly used items are:
- Jungle Gym: Used for complete weight training exercises like push-ups, leg curls, core stretches, runners, etc.
- DTT cable: Used for resistance training including squats, cable cleans, presses, full extensions, Russian twists, resisted running, diagonal raises, pedaling back, rows, etc.
- jump rope power: This is ideal for general conditioning of the entire body.
- Power Push: This has been voted the best exercise equipment by Men’s Fitness magazine. It has an adjustable resistance key for push-ups.
- The Power Jumper: This is a jump training device that is simple to use and is one of the best weight training equipment available on the market today.
Portable fitness equipment makes daily workouts easy and makes it easy to stick to goal setting charts. It makes it possible to train anywhere, anytime and leads to a full body fitness.